30 Mayıs 2008 Cuma

9) Correlate beautiful vs. Kitsch picture taking exercise with “data collection”, “observation”, “abstraction” and “awareness”.

Beautiful and kitsch. I do not know what kitsch means so I learned this. Secondly, I observed environment in campus in order to find where beautiful &kitsch photos are taken. While I was walking in campus, I try to determine object as beautiful & kitsch. Abstraction relates between ideas and objects after beautiful and kitsch picture taking was given as homework, I firstly collected data about but this can change according to person-to-person. When people look at this picture, they should understand why I chose this object. Finally, I become aware of beautiful & kitsch things whit respect to this information. I know why I chose these pictures.

Hiç yorum yok: